Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunny (nil)     11 June 2014

Help regarding rcr

sir

i got married in january, after marriage i came to know about some physical disability of my wife which she hide from my family before marriage , when asked she made some stories for a month, then when she was sure that i am getting some clue, she called her parents and started allegation on me for not caring her,(she said she feels like a dog in my home). they even told that if i am talking about her disability they will make stories about my affair. her parents took her with them.so thats why i decided not to be with this lady. i contacted lawyer, he told me about 498a threat and convinced me to file RCR. in RCR it was written that she went away and took all jewels. we are separated since 3 months. unofficials meetings held of my parents with her parents, so it was decided to abort 1month child first and return some left jewels and some maintenance to be paid. they asked for consent of abortion, my wife and me write a mutual consent note. abortion was done. but things got struck when they asked about maintenence of rs 8.5 lac, i was willing to pay 5-6 lac. they are threatning me now that they will put me in jail if i am not gonna pay that amount. she is on govt job of same status as me. they have given one slip hand written of the jewels that are left with us, writting can be of her father or uncle.

things i want to ask are

1. i dont want her back , so should i take my case RCR back or let it go.

2. if she go in court and say that all jewels are with me that how i can prove that she took most of the jewels. she even took all her certificates, most clothes, ultrasound reports.

and u can advise me what ever u feel good for me.

Learning

8 Replies

Khem Chand (Others)     12 June 2014

1. i dont want her back , so should i take my case RCR back or let it go.

--> It's better to resolve the alumony party ambically.

If you send RCR, and she choosed to join you with wicked intentions she can do a lot of harm to you and can try to make your legal case week by putting wrong allegations against you/or ur family. So be careful.

2. if she go in court and say that all jewels are with me that how i can prove that she took most of the jewels. she even took all her certificates, most clothes, ultrasound reports.

--> Have you done some kind of documentation work with them before handing jewels etc, if not it will end up in arguments in court and court may grant benefit of doubt to girl (as Indian Law is biased towards women)

--> My personal advice is to resolve the aluminony issue ambically by engaging your lawyer/elders to choose a mid way between 6 L and 8.5 L to get this cancer out of your life.

I am not an expert, learned expert will provide you their suggestions.

1 Like

sunny (nil)     12 June 2014

RCR summons are delivered, first date is in July, so should i withdraw my case or not? No documentation of jewels that she took with her but only a hand written list that they handed over to me of the jewels that are left with us.

sunny (nil)     12 June 2014

thnks khem chand

please advice me experts

sunny (nil)     16 June 2014

hi,

yesterday i got summons from CAW from her city to come on 17th. summons were on names of all family members. i am not able to know about the allegations. what can be the allegations, can it be related to dowry harassment. advise me i am not willing to accept her now. should i tell CAW officer that things of settlement stopped on not giving 8lac or not? 

Khem Chand (Others)     16 June 2014

she has logged a complain of 498 against you.  But be pateient, you will be called for counselling session and the FIR will be filed only if they get some substance against you  in her 498 case. so start collecting all your evidences.

Yes you can tell that that aluminoy talks failed because of what reasons and also you may tell them that you wanted to continue with her that's why you sent RCR to her.  Since now she filed 498 suite on you, one thing is sure she will not retun back to you.

Rest Experts may advice you more.

1 Like

sunny (nil)     18 June 2014

complaint was only dictated to me verbally in short, SHO MAHILA thana asked me about my decision and my story, i told her whole story and told her i dont want to be with her any more. so then we came out and my in laws family entered and talked to SHO for about an hour. she then called me for counselling session with her, but i made my point clear and told her that i dont want to continue. 

then i came out and SHO talked to my inlaws for about 1hr, then they came out and we entered to know whats next. she told us that they are saying that they dont want any money but they want case registered. she told us that she cleared to them that if case is registered then it is only going to be registered on me only and not on any family member. she was also saying that she will do something to compromise. next date end of this month is given to both families.

then we talked to someone in SSP office , he told me that case cant be registered prior to SSP permission.

please advice

can my case be settled in a compromise on money or will it be sent for FIR?

sunny (nil)     19 June 2014

Shall CAW be taking statements on some other day or counselling session is the statement in itself.

sunny (nil)     20 June 2014

plz advise me experts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register