LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Purnachandra   13 March 2017

Help regarding affidavit from magistrate

I am a Ph.D scholar, now applying for a post-Assistant Professor which comes under UGC. I have a problem with my certificates. I need an affidavit from a magistrate stating that the certificates are mine and there are certain spelling errors which has been gone through and the certificates are true. But when I contacted sone lawyers they said that it's not possible to get an affidavit from the magistrate for such cases.

Learning

4 Replies

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     13 March 2017

Why a magistrate should give you affidavit?

(Guest)

What PHd did you do man? For chirsts sake who gave you PHD?

You need attestation from class one officer for your marks card.  You contact your university from where you got your marks card and certificate who gave you those which contain spelling mistake.  They will rectify and give new one if you give applicatoin along with prescribed fees. 

God save this country.

@ helping hand.... Sir, I asked for some advice, it was nice of you that u have given me some.... But I think you have no rights in insulting me.

# R Trivedi Sir. The concerned authorities who securtinize our applications have instructed me to get a affidavit from a magistrate and not from a notary. In my Tenth certificates my name has been written as Purnachandra Gowda G. And in my PUC, BSc, MSc and PhD it is as PoornachandraGowda G. There are two mistakes. Which needs to be changed. So,they are asking for an affidavit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register