LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


help please

Hello everyone sir I want to register an association through court. Please tell me exact procedure of it.


 1 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     14 September 2017

Draft the deed and get the same registered with registrar of societies of your area.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register