LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin C   11 October 2022

help me to identify legal remedies

Hello I am young lawyer (waiting for aibe exam),
details about case
complainant is my relative, he(complainant) is in business of chemicals, accused (two person) offered complainant to start same business in partnership at xoxo ratio.
business was running well from starting. complainant is busy with his previous businesses somehow he found out that accused (two person) diverted 95% income of partnership business to their known persons account. other thing is done by accused is they mortgage property (notarized) to HDFC bank with forged signatures of complainant, after this complainant request to register FIR at local police station and FIR registered against accused.
accused got stay from high court about criminal procedings and i asked my friend who is working in same branch he told me that bank is going to notice the complainant for NPA.
Complainant didn't received any amount from mortgage.
i need help regarding that the complainant want to safe this property (mortgaged).
I'm humbly request for your guidance.
my name is Nitin Patel.
my e-mail I'd is
I'm very obliged and thank you in advance.


 1 Replies

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     12 October 2022

File special leave petition before Supreme Court to vacate the stay on criminal proceedings 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register