LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal   04 August 2018

Help me

I had a relationship with another married woman and i am also a married person. as i have having issues with my wife i thought of giving divorce to her and marry the girl with whom i was in relationship. Now due to family pressures i couldn't give divorce and now living with my wife. Now the girl with whom i am in relationship has filled cheating case against me. Police asked me to come to to police station. Please help me

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Pay her good money and rid of her.  or else you go jail.

umesh verma (Working)     05 August 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,
Me and my wife (rooma verma)had filled mutual divorce 13B in july 2017 in Kanpur family court after procedure we did with mediation centre and finalized on one time settlement with 8 lac rs.in July 2017 I gave her draft of 4 lac rs in the court (I have proof of draft) and final 4 lac rs. I had to submit in Jan 2018. I did the same which decided and I went to Kanpur with final 4 lac rs. draft but my wife was again asking additional amount to get divorce from her. actually in the statement of mediation centre it was clearly mentioned no any other money or anything is allowed only 8 lac. I told to court this thing and they gave me next date in March 2018. I again went with draft but again she did not present.
Now, our next date was 3rd August 2018 but before this date my wife did second marriage (very secretly) in Kanpur Arya samaj mandir, heera ganj on 9th July 2018. I got all proof like her marriage photo, arya samaj mandir certificate number (not certificate because my wife family persons told to Arya samaj mandir person not to tell or give anything about Rooma second marriage) but still I got certificate number and I took confirmation from them that yes Rooma marriage was done here.
Now, as rooma had already married (second) before she got final divorce, I want to ask few questions here and looking for guidance.
1.can I file 494 and 420 case against my wife Rooma verma, her family, the guy who married with her and his family persons in the court?
2. Still Rooma can take that pending 4 lac rs. from me even she already married before getting divorced?
3. Rooma advocate is saying that I asked the divorce from her and I filled 13B (actually it was mutual divorce) so I have to give that pending 4 lac to her, is it correct?
4. what other things I can do against my wife and their family so they can be treated because they cheated me and even court also.
I want to request all of you please guide me.
thanks
Umesh Verma
(Ahmedabad)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register