Upgrad LLM

help help

I ,savita devi got married in 2009 and left their house after 6 months. Remained at my parents house at muzaffarnagar (UP) . After that my parents pressurise me to go my in laws house and beat me a lot and sometimes lock me in room for many days without any food and mentally torture me a lot, even sometime try to kill me. They by force started my psychatric treatment.I tolerate this for arround two year. But suddenly a great person came in my life and married me. But they started threatening him also and he went to court for annulment of our marriage as i did not get divorcee from my last ex-husband. If my husband got this marriage null. Where will i go? Can i get share in my property at my parental house means in muzafarnagar after divorce ? If i do that my parents will try to proove me psychatric. I am totally ruined. Can anybody suggest me any way?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x