LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajveer (Manager)     11 July 2013

Help

Coming directly on present situation I  request  for advice from esteemed members of the forum:

1. I have a complaint filed against me, my mother, sister, brother in law and his father ( my sis's sasur) in CW Cell. Its only two months old. The Girl (my wife) asked the counselar that she does't want more seessions and case be sent to Mediation. I know that Mediation will also not work our for the reason that the amount she is asking is baseless and on a very higher side ( one session for mediation happened). Seeing this I asked my lawyer to get  five of us Anticipatory  Bails  as the Mediation is bound to fail. My lawyer filed AB's for five of us on the same day and gets me order frrom judge that  ( presnting  synopsis of the order)," Bail matter heard, seeing the circumstances and as the matter is in preliminary stages, I direct the parties for counselling and mediation and I order all the five to be part of  investigation and be present when and if  called in CW cell. The judge also directed IO to give us all a  seven day notice before filing a complaint against us. All the five bails applications are disposed of accordingly, by this common order"

Please note that :

I was not in court on the day when AB's were filed. My lawyer represented me.

IO was also not in town thus she was also not in Court. 

Now, my question  - 

1. What happened to AB's, is it right?
  2. We are five, would we be able to get bails in seven  days?
  3. What does diposed of mean ?
  4. Should we had filed a single bail everyday, we would had been granted bails directly?
  5. Any more suggestions please.

Regards

Rajveer

Learning

1 Replies

2BHelpfull (Other)     11 July 2013

When a legal case is "disposed" , it simply means that the case has been  resolved in some way.

In legal terms, the word disposed means to end a case. It can also mean to end a judicial proceeding. The word disposed also means that the case has been resolved.

"'"The judge also directed IO to give us all a  seven day notice before filing a complaint against us.""

u will be given seven day notice before filing a complaint  ,so within that time u have to go for and get  Regular Bail.

ur AB has accordingly been disposed/resolved.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register