Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jatin (Team Leader)     16 August 2010

HELP

Dear Sir,

I got  my promotion in somewhere in July 08 or Aug 08 but the letter which has been issued to me is lost as insect has eaten the same (Termites). However, I informed about this to my Hr dept and they told that they will look into it and I was continued with the company. Now when I resigned from my services they are giving me releaving letter with my old designation as Asst Team Leader instead of Team Leader. However in my payslips and Form 16 they have shown designation as Team Leader but now they are refusing to give me the releaving letter with Team Leader position as they do not have the authorised letter for the same, which they have misplaced unfortunately. Please advice how to tackle this issue as I already got the job in another company where I have mentioned as Team Leader and if they cross verify the details then it will be proble and it looks like I have done fraud or something like that.

Your quick answer to the above will help me out to resolve the issue.

Please Advice someone ASAP.

Regards

Jatin

Learning

2 Replies

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     16 August 2010

It will be better to explain to the new employer with pay slip and other documents explaining your promotion and new position. Also the company ought to have paid some returns with the Provident Fund/statutory authorities. They are also suppose to maintain certain registers under the Shops and Establishment Act where your designation should have been reflected. Write a detailed letter to the old company on these lines and ask them

to help you out.

vasudevan

Shreyas Zinjarde (Advocate/Consultant)     20 August 2010

What does the last I card show?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register