Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fight4justice (world)     11 October 2015

Hdfcxx ruined my cibil score, spoied reputation w/o any caus

Respected Life Savoirs,

Need your guidance on what action I can take on HDFCxxx bank.

Highlevel Details :-

1. Working in job since last 10 years(middle classs joint family).

2. Had to take lot of loans for family needs and also cleared them. in last 10 years, not a single EMI Bounce in any of loan. all payments cleared every month.

3. Had CIBIL score of 790, during last loan in Dec 2012.

4. From 2011 , My employer gave salary account  option as HDFCxxxx.

5. with that Got Salary overdraft facility of Rs. 1 Lakh.

6. Due to family needs, I used to use overdraft amount and pay back asap.

7. Overdraft was given at 18% yearly rate of interest but, no processing charges and interest charged on daily basis <== this was nice feature over personal loan.

8. Then in May 2013, Org shifted salary account to other bank. 

9. Now, from that time, till today, there was overdraft in my old salary account and  I was paying whatever possible every month. As that was daily interest, I was okay with that and payment was continuous.. say Rs. 3000, Rs. 2000, Rs. 5000 ... depending on montly capability.

10. Now, due to accident ,medical emergency in family,   had to take new loan, so applied.  Then got shock that CIBIL score shown was 540 .. and HDFCxx shown me defaulter in overdraft... everymonth...  <== STRANGE THING WAS, I WAS PAYING INTEREST PART EVERYMONTH AND PRINICIPAL LITTLE BIT, SO IT GOT REDUCED FROM Rs. 89,000 to RS 61,000.  (INTEREST SEPERATE AND that too PAID EVERYMONTH). 

11. HDFCxx BACKStabbed me with this , as They kept on eating monthly interest + small prinicipal payment and on top of that kept on ruining my CIBIL record.   I was under impression everything is good. but it was NOT.

12. ONE BIG SHOCKING THING WAS , FROM SALARY ACCOUNT CHANGE DATE ( 2013)  TILL TODAY( Oct 2015)  THEY HAVE NOT SENT ME ANY INTIMATION THAT I  AM DEFAULTER or THERE IS ANY ISSUE WITH MY PAYMENT OR  BASICALLY THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG or payment Dues are there.  i.e. not a single mail/post mail or any communication about this default. (They happily ate all money I was paying and on top they went to cibil and ruined my reputation)

13. Now, once I got that shocking news, I paid full loan then and there and asked them clear cibil. 

14. They didnt do anything till 1.5 months ( I complainted to  branch manager, customer care, appliete authority)  and now, they have removed just overdraft amount from cibil. but its showing I have deafulted lot of THOSE Overdraft EMIS (which actually I paid them every month... it was not EMI as it was daily interest overdraft... and I was paying that).

15. Due to this, my CIBIL impacted in worst way ,current score is 540... and CIBIL shows all my 10 years other loans as Not a single EMI bounce, except this HDFCxxx incorrect EMI not paid entries... WHICH ARE TOTALLY INCORRECT.

16. Now, I am in critical need of loan (due to road accident with family memebrs, ) and Banks just deny me loan...as my score is 540...   I have taken loans from friends , relatives but that need to take again loan as need to payback their loan as well.  HDFCxx for no reason has ruinined me... and my family is suffereing a lot due to this.

17. Please, can anyone suggest me what action I can take ? ..  I have all proofs with me. HDFCxx agreed in writing that they have made mistake and just said sorry lot of times on phone, recoreded that as well.  ... but they have not corrected CIBIL score, and its messing up my family...  its critical to get loan to satisfy medical emergencies...

Please, please let me know what to do next...

Thank you very much...

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 October 2015

You have the options to approach; RBI,BO,DCDRF,Civil Court for damages......................

It is obvious that M/s HDFC bank shall not, supply copy of its communications to CIBIL, shall not  call back your name from list of defaulters and cleanse your credit history, until or unless you fetch an order for them.  

It shall be certainly appropriate to consult an able counsel specializing in banking/consumer matters with all record that you have with you.

Avoid the banks that are not members of IBA, BCSBI and have a history of being habitual offenders and burden the cusotmers with litigation........................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register