Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HDFC Bank IS Mafia Bank - Do Not Use Net Banking

Page no : 2

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     01 April 2010

You may visit the official website of HDFC Bank where you will get all the details required

radha (freelancer)     03 April 2010

Dear Sir,

Kindly advice on the matter. File is attatched.

Attached File : 4 4 opt1.doc downloaded: 83 times

girishankar (manager)     03 April 2010

Dear  Ya_Ta,

Pl login iblive.com and launch complaint ..Today they hav brought out a Similar  issue of  PUNJAB National Bank in Delhi by there CJ....I Think it will help U than goin in search of Bank peoples for a solution.....

Sorry Mr. Parthasarathi Ji

Dear Radha,

I hav Got a file Banking  rules issued by RBI ...I will Post it ASAP.. This called MAFIA Banking.

I think as  per ur Querry regarding KYC means "Knowing Your Coustamers" its for bank purpose .....I  am worried wht for you hav been Harrssed for  not giving your Personal details....Any how I will go thru ur file fully and Post all the details ......

RBI rules regarding Banks to the members.... Dont Worry.....Nothing will Happen

Dear Radha,

Please login in u can details  

Banking Codes and Standards Board of India

https://www.bcsbi.org.in/Banking_Code_Rules.html

Dear Radha,

Please login in this site I think u can details

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 April 2010

Many thanks sir. I seek valuable opinion from learned members on how to proced against the bank.

Many thanks sir. I seek valuable opinion from learned members on how to proced against the bank.

Send a letter, mentioning the case number and order date ,asking for the compliance of the order, within 30 days , by registered post to opposite parties and MD, and submit your letter in person and obtain receipt from local Branch Manager or his PB authorizer, or any other bank staff. Office of MD shall reply to your letter. Within 30 days from the dispatch of order by forum, if you do not get compliance of complete order, file "Contempt of Court". Here locally lawyer prefers it to Execution. Dist. Forum awards penalty of Rs.10000/ or 1month imprisonment for Contempt of Court. The award by the state forum may be higher.

File cases for maligning you, fabricating evidences, and claim damages, on the strength of the statement given by bank in forum. Make up for your financial loss, harassment. Now that you have won don't spare .them. The statement of the lawyer of the bank is the statement of the bank. Courts will lift the veil, and your truth and lies of the bank will come out. More your effort more compensation and damages you will get. Force the bank to produce a legible copy from their record, of their complaint filed by them to lodge FIR, and a legible and notarized copy of the FIR. Police has not given them a copy of FIR which could not be read in court. Approach your lawyer to make the issues.

If it happens ever again, whenever you get undesirable, threatening calls, calls from fictitious numbers, causing harassment, lodge the complaint, in person, addressed to, Head of Police (S.S.P or Commissioner of Police) in Your city, and S.H.O of your area, mentioning your phone number, with details of calls received i.e. Date, time of call, calling person's name and phone number and write that no one should come to you without prior appointment. Highlight in your complaint that anti social elements hired by bank are impersonating as SSP of police, in city, at their free will. They will record it in their diary and mention the diary number on your copy. Whenever someone comes to your place dial 100 and get them arrested, and obtain their ID's. Your courage will pay you.

Usually there is one person in S.S.P office to deal with such matters having direct access to data, and nodal officer of the telephone company, and within minutes you will know the details of the number from which the calls were made to you. Some policeman from SHO office shall contact you and help in the matter & as per procedure, trace the calls and provide details, to you. Police shall call the person making phone calls to you and if, they don't come police will send written summons and still if they don’t come, they will proceed for arrest.

Submit written complaint highlighting the rude behavior, refusal to give detail and resolve your grievance, obtain acknowledgment, with CRM complaint number, and escalate immediately to MD e.g. aditya.puri@hdfcbank.com.The MD office's escalation team will also give you a complaint number, and quoting it you may involve other forums, e.g. Ombudsman, RBI, NGO's etc. .You may mention that Bank shall not call you on phone, and for meeting you, they should write by registered post, to you for prior appointment in writing at a mutually convenient date, time, venue, and minutes of discussion shall have to be written and signed then and there

Don't expect any coaching from the bank. The rude behavior, refusal etc are the standard tactics, to cause delay and twist case in their favor, and also to coerce you not to approach the law enforcement agencies immediately. Don't fall into their trap. You may issue backdated cheque to some of your family member, from this account, and let it bounce, and mention to the bank that you are apprehending legal action due to cheque bounce, and ask local bank Branch Manager and MD, to write reason for freezing your account at once.

girishankar (manager)     04 April 2010

Mr. Kumar Doab Ji is absolutely right go head .... All the Best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register