LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Have make any case against 498a

Hi all

Please suggest that can we make any case against 498a to save my family.




 4 Replies


A case of perjury and defamation could be made against your wife and inlaws due to her false cases against you once it is prooved.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 August 2013

After completion of 498A if you are acquitted then you can file defamation against the wife.  Right now you don't have except challenging FIR and chargesheet if charge sheet is filed.

rajiv (helper)     04 August 2013

pls ask me for this case defamation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register