Decode Ballistic Reports Like a Pro. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ansh kumar (lawyer)     21 May 2010

Haryana Judiciary - prelims exam

Hi All,

I wish to seek the valuable advice of the members.

Actually I would be appearing for the Judiciary (prelims exams - Haryana) for the first time.

Pls advise on the course content for prelims exams. Also would be very grateful if somebody can advise on the books/material required to be purchased/studied in this regard. Also, from where, I can buy those books. is there any book available for previous year questions of Haryana Judiciary prelims exams.

If somebody has idea about the tentative date of exam, pls inform.

I would be really thankful for the advice on the matter.

 

Regards,

 

Ansh Kumar



 1 Replies

ansh kumar (lawyer)     22 May 2010

Any response pls.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register