Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swati sharma   18 May 2018

Harassment by the Dy. Registrar of Cooperative Society

An election was conducted in my society without following the due process of law. During that time an authorised officer was appointed by the Dy. Registrar to look after the issues.
We wish to challenge the election in Cooperative Court and we are in need of election proceeding papers. However, Dy. Registrar is not furnishing copies of such papers and giving nonsense reasons.
Can I get those election proceeding papers through RTI?


 5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 May 2018

You may very well submit RTI application under proper acknowledgment.

You are likely to get a reply.

Rest discuss in perosn with your own very able senior LOCAL counsel retaine dby society of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in society/civil matters and having successful track record ….. and well versed with LOCAL applicable bye laws/rules/Act etc and worth his/her salt …

Rahul kandharkar (Freelance Editor Legal Consultant Author.)     18 May 2018

Dy registrar is a public authority and as per the RTI Act he is under an duty to provide the same, if he denies the same can be taken to Appellate Officer(Higher Information Officer), further questions can be mailed to

Swati sharma   18 May 2018

Thanks for your advice.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 May 2018

You are welcome!

charan   21 May 2018

Hotmail Sign up If you are not aware of how you can create a Hotmail account or we can say a new Outlook account, then here we have prepared a detailed tutorial with proper Screenshots and steps. You just need to follow each of the below-given steps wisely on your computer and at the end, you will have HOTMAIL sign in your own Outlook’s account

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query