LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagendra Rao (AM)     24 October 2016

Hand loan 10l to a friend

Dear Sir,

I am working in a private company and having some saving amounts in hand. Now one of my friend need of money 10lacs and he is ready to excute the agreement along with PDC.

I request all to kindly suggest me wheather to lend money from my wife account or my personal account.

Is there any IT issue in furture.

is there any format for loan agreement. i prepared a loan agreement format with my knowledge request you to kindly verify and suggest me in case if they fail to honor the cheque can i have a option to file the case 138 section to recover my amount.

i am not having any lending licience.

request you to kindly suggest.



 1 Replies

advharminderdhankhar   24 October 2016

dear friend u may execute the per note, or take cheques for granting loan. yes u can go for the 138

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register