LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chinnu pintoo (e)     24 April 2013

Habeas corpus for son

This is a wonderful website where we can know so many legal things in our country. i am really thankful to this website. i got married and lived happily. when she gone for delevery and delevered a cute boy.and she didnot comeback saying i was cruel, etc but she also knows it is not true. but i think due to some outside force she is acting like this. i filed restitution of congugial rights asking her to join me in district fmly court. and counseling done. she did not agree. and asked for diverse. i refused, as i cannot live without her. this all happened one half years before. after that i appeared thrice, and later judge was not there for three hearing dates. till now judge not awailable. and dates are keep on postponing. and now the sitituation is that they never appeared in the court for more than six months. i dont know where they are, and what she does, and my son is going to be three years next month, i am very much worried about their well beings, as i atleast want to talk to them, or want to know their well being. how to find them legally, and how can i ask for my son's visiting. i love my wife more than my life. PLEASE PLEASE ADVICE ME HOW I CAN FIND THEIR WHERE ABOUTS OF MY WIFE AND SON. awaiting your valuable advice

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 April 2013

1.    Too late for HCP.

2.    Ideally when you filed RCR your advocate should have got allowed visitation under S. 26 HMA r/w Misl. Application under S. 151 CPC. Further if Court is empty then by a Misl. Application before District Judge (if ordinary Civil court hearing HMA matter) should have been moved to transfer case to another Court with similar brief. If case was being heard by a Principal Judge of a Family Court then before Hon’ble HC an Application for transfer to appropriate Court should have been moved.

3.    Even today acting upon para 2 is not considered late if your concern is to meet wife in Court and meet child during visitation.

4.    Reverting to your brief, RCR is good move and stick to it. It will negate her S. 125 CrPC if she moves later as well as will not give her right to attach property on your name or salary via Court under any Execution proceedings.

5.    Prepare yourself from now that the brief may end up in divorce one day as if 3 + years have already passed on that alleged ‘outside influence’ and she has not come back to matrimonial home then one should start to prepare once mind and soul for eventual divorce. As far as custody r/w visitation of child is concerned you can still act on advice mentioned in para 2.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     24 April 2013

it is not late even now talk to your lawyer and file for vistation of child in that context there will be a chance to meet both of them because court will grant you this oppurnity and try to consult other lawyer and enquire about there whereabouts and file accordingly 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register