LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sing   08 December 2021

Guidance civil criminal

Hi Lawyer before I post I thank you for all efforts you people helping.

My query is below.  Let me explain query. 

A, B, C filled a criminal case against 'D 'forgery and fraud of documents. Now case in trail.    While A is framed as owner and B, C are eye witness in charge sheet..  Now B and C engaged with other people and created a some false documents saled to other person..    My question is what will be status of case and consequences? Since B and C are eye witness and now they are ignorin A.  Is the sale deed valid since the pending of criminal case? 

Learning

2 Replies

Shubham Bhardwaj (Advocate)     08 December 2021

Dear Sir, 

Please narrate the facts in proper manner in case you desire to have a fair opinion. 

Regards

Shubham Bhardwaj (Advocate)

District & Session Court, Chandigarh

Punjab & haryana high Court, at Chandigarh

Anaita Vas   21 January 2022

As per Section 465 of the IPC, whoever commits forgery shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to two years, or with a fine, or with both. So B and C can be punished for forging documents. 

Coming to the current situation and consequences, the case against A forging documents will still be an ongoing case. In addition to this, if the court finds out that B and C are also involved in falsifying documents, they'll be tried for the same offense under section 465. 

Regards,

Anaita Vas

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register