IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mayuri (homemaker)     09 July 2013


I like to know is there any provision in law in which one may prey Hon’ble court to allow to have a communication/conversation with own spouse freely without any interference of anyone before filing Mutual Consent Divorce Petition ?



I don’t have much to say about  in-laws, I only say that the ONLY facet of their personality that I have experienced is “ NOT TO FEEL REMORSE OF THEIR OWN BEHAVIOR.”


seniors, pl. guide.


 3 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     09 July 2013

Before the stage of filing the matter does not come before the court. However, after filing the court does send the parties for councelling when you can request the court that you want to talk with your husband without anybody's interference.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     10 July 2013

if you have any case already in the court then you can file a petition for counselling and at that time you can have a chat with your spouse 

or take any personal relative to make both have a discussion or chat before taking any extreme step 


Agree with experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query