grampanchatyi 1 bhk flat bhovata patra is it oc

Hi Experts,

I am from New panvel, vichumbe, Navi mumbai maharashtra. I have purchased flat in new panvel comes under Grampanchatyi and my Emi also started full payment done next month expecting possesion , but as per the builder the building which he has constrcucted that comes under the permission of gram panchayat it doesnt come under the muncipal coroporation. i have asked some question to hime like

1) The building you constructed is legal or not he said its legal we have permission from gram panchayat.

2) the 2nd question i asked do you have cc & oc certifiate he said yes.

3) 3rd question i asked is your building plan is approved by gram panchayat & from collector, he said our procject is approved from gram panchayat only not from MMRDA & collector.

4) i asked your land comes under the agricultural or under non-agricultural he said its non agricultural land.

5) i asked if it is non-agricultural land then the permission from collector is mandatory how you constructed this building without collector permission he said we have converse our land from agricultural to non-agricultural in 1974 and at that time collector post
wasnt there at that time praant was there through which we converse our land.

What are the documents I have to take to Local advocate near new panvel to show, pls share the list then I will ask the builder to provide
. Builder started giving possesion to some buyers with Grampanchatyi Approved OC(Bhovata patra)

Note : will bhovata patra is allowed as OC.

'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.

It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil/DRT matters and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt , before signing or making payment.

This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.


IT is good that you are asking some pertinent questions.

Saying , asking, telling are all verbal mode and difficult to establish.

Local rules/laws are involved and LOCAL counsels can help.




You may take help for any matter from, elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, religious scholars/leaders, influential persons, Employee’s/Trade union leaders, help groups for spouses (Husband/wife)  etc and  find a very able LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Revenue/Civil  matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you after examining all case related docs, inputs,  evidences on record.

Obtain proper legal opinion in writing!

Avoid acting on your own on hearsay.

One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists. There are many threads on such instances at LCI also.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL; Revenue/Civil Courts, HC, SC,..

You can also try for FREE legal Aid from Legal aid center (DLSA) that is usually within LOCAL courts complex..preferably from a very able counsel specializing in Revenue/Civil  matters.

Your counsels  may opine that you can appear on 1st date, and obtain copies of petition etc to reply later ….and inform the court that you shall be engaging a counsel and appear thru your counsel….Or your counsel can appear and obtain copies of petition etc and reply later or your new counsel can appear for you.

Your counsels can advise after examining all docs/record/inputs pertaining to your matter and help you. You can also search threads on similar query in SEARCH option ON left Hand side of threads in Forum/Experts section. Having learnt a lesson, remember to consult beforehand for your matters or any matter about which you are not properly informed.


The FEE of all LOCAL counsels at all LOCATIONS is not high/unreasonable as mis-believed by many.

Many counsels even at State Capital/Metro towns  do not demand unreasonable high FEE.

IT is rather at online portals that unsuspecting querists are mislead as per many publications, by IT’s and Entities that pose as some Lawyer (actually LIAR) and flaunt/advertise firms that are not Law Firms (Actually LIAR’s Firms) to believe that LOCAL counsels are not knowledgeable..are incompetent.

In Reality the LOCAL counsels win cases in LOCAL courts at all LOCATIONS.

You can go thru/search the cases contested by any Lawyer at court website.


LCI Experts Mr. Hemant Agarwal, Mr. Kishore Mehta, Mr. M.V. Gupta are from your state/location and if you wish you may get in touch with them.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x