Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nagarjunkatta (Quality Engineer)     07 December 2012

Gpa sale and gpa not registered

Hi All,

My uncle is in a situation where he doesnt have GPA document and he is facing problems to sell his site. The question is:

Mr.A is the absolute owner of a site and he has given GPA(not registered) to developer Mr.B .. not sure whether it is given or not.. But my uncle's sale deed says that Mr.A is represented by his Attorney holder Mr.B and Mr.B has done all the signatures and registered the site to my uncle.

My uncle has not gone thru the sale deed properly. It didnt contain any registered GPA number. neither he asked for GPA document. Simply he believed that Mr.B is the GPA holder and purchased the site with him. This sale happened in 2004.

Now in 2012, my uncle wanted to sell his site and all the buyers are asking for the GPA document which he doesnt have.. Can someone help him how to proceed so that he can successfully sell his site?

But recently we traced out Mr.A who was the original owner. He is residing in bangalore.. Will he be of any use for us now?? But Mr.B is untraceable.

Plz help us in this regard... your answers would help us a lot!!

Cheers

Arjun

Learning

2 Replies

ahmed (document writer)     07 December 2012

dear sir 

if you trace the principal owner who is the absolute owner what his stand regards the GPA if he is accepting he GPA Holder then simply execute a confirmation of GPA Document with the Principal Owner 

nagarjunkatta (Quality Engineer)     07 December 2012

Hi Ahmed Sir,

Thanks for ur reply. But the owner Mr.A is saying that there is no document available with him.... So how do we go ahead? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register