please give the solution to the situation mentioned.
1) 'A' is the owner and gave registered GPA cum Sale to 'B' in the year 2006 after taking full consideration, to an extent of say 1000 sq.yds.
2) If 'B' dies , what is the validity of GPA cum Sale document, and whether legal heirs having any right over the property because of full payment of consideration by 'B' to 'A'
3) If 'A' dies what is the validity of GPA cum Sale document. And what about the right of legal heirs of both 'A' and 'B'.
4) If 'A' registered the 2nd GPA cum Sale to 'C' in the year 2007 , after 6 months of execution of 'B' document to an extent of say 800 Sy.Yds of the same property which was earlier executed to 'B' in the year 2006, and the recitals in the document says that the full consideration was paid by 'C' to 'A'. Which document is valid ?
5) 'B' executed a registered sale deed to 'D' in the year 2014.
6) 'A' executed a registered sale deed to 'E' in the year 2014 prior to the sale deed of 'D' along with his son. The 'A' executed the 'B' and 'C' documents without his son.
So, who get the right over the property in this situation and what is the position and right of the person 'D' in this case. What is the case of 'E' .
please give the solution and thanks in advance.