LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pramod Bansode   15 November 2022

Govt officers are allegedly not updating farming land record

My father has 0.38 Acres of farming land at Solapur. Now 5 Gunthas out of that has come under the government Highway plan. Government has sent notice and to the people whose land will be under acquisition. The issue is that the current online records is missing with my fathers's name on the land.

We have taken online 7/12 in the year 2015 that time it was featuring online. We have that printouts.

Since then we never taken fresh 7/12 and current talathi says that it is the mistake of previous talathi.

We have all purchase documents of the land and taken all previous record of purchase which are on the name of my father.

Current Talathi, circle officer and not updating the record and keep on lingering the topic.

How to solve this issue.

is there any legal remedy ?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 November 2022

You can file a writ petition in the Supreme Court under Article 32 of the Indian Constitution, whereas you can file the writ petition in High Court under Article 226 of the Indian constitution. You can also file Writ Petitions in India for a civil or a criminal act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register