LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj (Student)     17 June 2014

Government job

Respected panelists, I appeared in an exam for government job through SSC (staff selection commission), subsequently I cleared the exam and I was selected in the final result. SSC nominated me and sent all my documents to the allocated department for appointment letter. But now I have received a letter from my allocated department that I am ineligible for this job because I do not possess the required educational qualifications. But according to the notice of the exam given by SSC I possess the required educational qualification.According to the notice of exam given by SSC I am eligible for this job. Now allocated department is citing different educational qualification and not issuing me appointment letter. If required educational qualifications were different then why did SSC issued the notice with wrong educational qualifications. Now it should be the duty of SSC to give me a job.Please advice what to do. Can I file a case in CAT or High Court against SSC or my allocated department. My alllocated department is in Nagpur and I am resident of New Delhi. Also there was no addendum/corringendum before or after the exam by SSC.

Learning

4 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     17 June 2014

You immediately contact The local lawyer show him the cutting of the employment news where all details of the

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     17 June 2014

You immediately contact to the local lawyer show him the cutting of the employment news where all details of the job is mentioned and also show your appointment letter and the notice after go through these documents he will be able to give better legal advise to you.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 June 2014

SSC after recommmending the cadidate, has no jurisdiction to ensur ethat you are appointed.

Now the deptt is telling that you are ineligible.  You do not wish to accept this order and wish to litigate.  For this you must give a representation to the deptt

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 June 2014

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Government-job-104035.asp#.U6K0gkBvdG1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register