New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANOJ   13 April 2019

Gifting process by in laws residing in foreign country

Hello, I would like to seek advise on what is the process if in-laws who are residing in foreign country (Bangladesh) wants to gift a sum of money to son-in-law who is an Indian? I heard a gift deed is required to be made, but if this is the case what will be the place of execution i.e. which country it has to be made and what is the tax implications or documents required on both sides? Thanks to share opinion.


 4 Replies

RodneyMoeller   16 August 2020

These are good laws but nothing should be more strict for people.I was actually looking for relevant content to do my essay for me AU and got to see this post.

kledo5   11 November 2021

The Drift Hunters game is intended for fun only, don’t practice these actions in real life as it endangers your life and the lives of others.

CR TAN   28 April 2022

Shortly after starting my blog, I began my foray into photography and food styling. For my personal craft, I like to combine natural elements with rustic aesthetics to accentuate the raw beauty of my subjects. Nevertheless, I constantly work to push my boundaries, experimenting with various styles and techniques to gain flexibility as a photographer. Best Food Photographer

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 October 2023

To my knowledge, in the given facts, no gift deed needs to be executed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register