LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Riyas   12 February 2018

Gift settlement deed

I am From tirupati, my father buy a land in 2000 it is an house land with 4 cent. In 2007 my father's brother made a gift settlement deed with half land ownership i.e., 2 cent,which is registered. then misunderstanding with my uncle and he write the whole land i.e., 4cent to my mother as a gift deed in jan 2016. In 2017 my mother give that whole land to me as a gift deed. Now my name is came ec My question is who has the full rights in this land and what is the status of my uncle Please any one can reply for this

Learning

5 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     12 February 2018

Please Confirm each of the following points.

1, Whether there is a Registered Sale Deed in favour of your father of the 2000 sq.ft. land?

2. If the land is in the name of your father, how can your father's brother can Gift half of it to anybody? 

3. Whether there is a Registered Gift Deed in favour of your mother for half of 2000 sq.ft. i.e. 2 cents? The GIFT is in whose favour?

4. Whether there is a Registered Gift Deed in favour of your mother for the whole 2000 sq.ft.?

5. Now Whether there is a Registered Gift Deed in your favour?

Riyas   12 February 2018

1.this land is registered sale deed in the favour of my father In 2016 my father gave that whole land as registered gift deed in the fovour of my mother In 2017 my mother gave that whole land as a registered gift Deed in fovour of me

Riyas   12 February 2018

1.this land is registered sale deed in the favour of my father In 2016 my father gave that whole land as registered gift deed in the fovour of my mother In 2017 my mother gave that whole land as a registered gift Deed in fovour of me

Riyas   12 February 2018

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     12 February 2018

If as you now say, the land was registered sale deed in the favour of my father, how can your father's brother could have FIRST made any gift settlement deed of 2 Cents of the land?

You are not very clear of the matter and are confusing.

Better show the documents to a local lawyer who is well versed in property law and discuss the matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register