Gift deed property cancel under senior citizen act


My grandfather have a son and a daughter and he still alive 83. My grandfather recently gave his own earned house property as a gift deed to me and my brother. And it is registered and khata transferred.

But after couple of months grandfather has misled by his daughter and her 3 sons and he was asking the property back. We weren't ready to give the property back. so they filed a case against my dad as we are not taking care of my grand father under senior citizen welfare act.
After hearing, judge came to know that my grandfather was misled.
So he rejected their application, instead asked us to put 10000 rupees every month to my grand parents account and we agreed.
But we are always ready to take care of them. but he's rejecting to be with us.
Under AC court, the Judgement came in favour of us.

Now grandfather's daughter made a complaint against AC judge to DC against the decision and applied for mercy killing in the name of my grandfather. It's totally a drama.

The other problem is my grand father itself against us now.

We still need to appear in the DC court.
what next and how should we be ready is the question.?

They are trying find a way to cancel the registered gift deed or to take back the property. So my question is that is there any way or possibilities for them to revoke or cancel the gift deed.
Note: All the property related documents are with us and they don't have any documents.

Since they are influencing by third persons now they are making the statements as the documents has been signed by threatening my grand father which is totally a lie.
Though everything was done by donors will and donors interest only. Now they are lying. How this will affect now? What are the ways for us?

Repeated query.


I didn't got any replies or useful only posted again

send your details to info.alexion@gmail. com

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x