Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Elsa (Engineer)     18 March 2015

Getting a passport for infant

Hello.

I am trying to get a new passport for my baby.

My husband's passport has expired, and we both stay in different states as of now. But I have a valid passport. My husband has no problem in me applying for our baby's passport

Can you please tell me the best way of acquiring a passport. fast and what all legal documents are required?

Thank you,

Learning

5 Replies

KANANI BHARAT (PROPRIETOR)     18 March 2015

As per new rules for taking passport you and your Husband both will have to take infant to the Passport Seva Kendra for getting infants passport. (it is not compulsary that both the parents must have passport)

Thank you for the reply.

He is not currently with us, is it mandatory that my husband also has to be with us when going to the passport office.

Can i get any noc attested by my husband and submit when applying for the passport?

Kind regards...

KANANI BHARAT (PROPRIETOR)     18 March 2015

Yes you can take NOC (There is a proscribed form available on website) duly notorised and should be fine. You can also Inquir on toll free number of Passport Seva Kendra 1800-258-1800 and get further details.

Thank you very much for the quick response.

Regards,

Elsa

Elsa (Engineer)     24 March 2015

Sir,

Can you tell me if it is mandatory to get my husband's name in my passport in the spouse section, to apply for my son's passport.

We just have a marriage certificate and birth certificate, where his name is mentioned.

Kindly advise...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register