LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victim of Greed (Worker)     09 July 2013

Get social cell report


I would like to get report from Social Cell which she had lodged a complaint in 2009. Is there any procedure to get the report ? Can it be obtained through RTI ? If yes, can you tell me the procedure in detail ? OR is there any other way to get the report ? Also, please let me know whether it is possible to get the report by applying for the same to the social cell in person ?


 2 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     09 July 2013

you can get the same copy through RTI by applying online and also in person to the office quoting what paper and the details of the document and also if you are the party of the case then you can obtain for certified copy by applying a form they have in the women cell

1 Like

Victim of Greed (Worker)     09 July 2013

Thank you Mr. amesh,

I would prefer applying in person to the office asking for report by mentioning case no. I am not the applicant of the case. Thanks once again !!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register