Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

seekingjustice (Assistant Manager)     09 October 2009

Full & Final Settlement - Paid Leaves

Hi,

I have recently resigned from a reputed IT/ITES company. I had a month’s paid leave as my final balance. As per my full and final settlement I was given only the basic component of my salary against the remaining balance. I would like to know if the company is legally entitled to do so or is it just following its own formulated HR policies.

Regards

Learning

6 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     09 October 2009

Salary includes all components and not just the basic, the company cannot with hold the salary by paying just the basic you can claim the full salary.

Navaneetha Krishnan (IR Professional)     09 October 2009

Dear Sir,

Most of the companies pay only the BAsic component for Earned leave. Plaese check your Ex.companies policies because its also based on the companies policy

seekingjustice (Assistant Manager)     15 October 2009

Thank you for your information, however  i would like to know if the company claims to follow the HR policies formulated by them, where does that leave employees like me. What would be the legal course of action i need to take and moreover can the company have their own policies should they not folow the policies laid down by the Government

deepak johari (consultant)     27 November 2009

dear, all condition depond your appointmant ,leave incashment policy depand company standing order .

Akhil Gupta (Manager-HR)     02 December 2009

Depand upon comapny policy

seekingjustice (Assistant Manager)     07 January 2010

Sir, Can the company have their own leave encashmen policies should they not follow the policies laid down by the Government

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More