LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victim (asdfd)     23 September 2010

Fraud Marriage

Fraud marriage

Need something to clarify with experts like you peoples.

1) Wife left my home after 3 days of marriage life(reson is she have an illegal affair before and after marriage with one of her college friend), there is no s*xual relationship between us within these days. After she left my home i have called her parents and her uncle many times but they are not picked up the call. so i have called two of her relatives and informed about her illegal affair. last week her parents called me and informed me that they will give compalient against me regarding i have flassh her affair with all of her relatives.(is this comes under cruelty ground).

2) Everyone in her family know about her affair. her mother support for that. her mother told me that arranged marriage is like that only so u should adjust all these (i have a recorded voice of everything)

3) I am not ask any dowery or sridhan from them they gave 25 soverign of gold chains and 5,000 Rs for my wedding dress. She took nearly 5 soverign of gold chain when she left my home. We have the remaining 20 Soverign with us. They ask us the golds. what should i do?

4)I don't know where she is right now. She is not in her home, if i asked them they said she is working in diffeernt city.



 3 Replies


contact a lawyer immediately to safeguard urself and ur family. if u dont then apply for anticipatory bail

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     23 September 2010

But what does she want now? what is her stand? Talk to her clearly through some friends/relatives. If she is not willing to live with you, convince them for divorce by mutual consent. That will be easier and you'll be able to dissolve the marriage without losing much peace of mind. Tell them you are willing to return their gold if they agree for MCD. Try to settle the matter amicably, if possible.

1 Like

tortured_aathma (none)     24 September 2010

go by advice of archana ji and try to solve it amicably and probably as she is in relationship she will be ready for divorce.  side by side in order to safe guard ur own interest find the proof of her affair/adultery as those will help u if she will say no for mutual consent divorce or ex-party divorce

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register