Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     16 August 2012

Forced resignation

Dear LCI Members,

I was forced to resign under pressure of my managers on 07 Feb 12 when i refused to work for 12 hrs a day without pay.I am the only bread earner of my family and my daughter is suffering from rarest of the rare disease.

Please help me how can i fight with my company as i had lost my job due to their wicked policies as they are firing old people with more salary and hiring new agents with half of the pay.

They had asked me for the resignation in which i had written

Please accept my resignation as i am unabl to do 6pm till 6am shift.

But they had never given me any verbal or written acceptance.

Please advise as i want to fight with them for my employee rights.

Also when i got hired in the company when it was just starting,they had forged my educational documents to fullfill the eligiblity criteria as all the mangers were Indian and were my co employees from previous company and the owner live in USA.

Please advise.

Regards,

T

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 August 2012

Have you got any appointment letter. If so you have to follow rules and conditions as per the appointment letter. Generally management will lookafter the welfare of the staff. If you are hard worker, manament will facilitate you according to the company rules and regulations if it is public limited company. If any bonded labour work is imposed on you, you can simply complaint to the labour officer at your place of work. The labour officer will enquire on your complaint and impose penalty on management if wrong thinks are going on and stream line working hours and welfare regulations to be implemented order may be issued to the management.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register