LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kunal bhardwaj   30 August 2018

For 125crpc

my wife is working so what i do if i will present proof in court then interm maintence petition closed


 1 Replies

TGK REDDI   30 August 2018

If you can adduce proof, the court won't order you to pay interim maitenance.

If a wife can maintain herself, interim maintenance is ruled out.

Of late, it's heard that financially independent wife won't get even permanent maintenance or alimony.

You're saved from Section 125 of The Criminal Procedure Code.

Other things are beyond the scope of your Query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register