Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Follow up of query from yesterday

Okay,

So yesterday, I had posted this query on this website regarding a certain issue with a girl. And I received the answer which I was expecting. Let me spread it out a bit, so that it is clear to all of you. I was in a relationship. A good one which turned sour and then turned very sour. During the period when things were slowly going bad, there were a few instances, to be precise 3, which definitely amount to battery. Now after posting my query on here, I had a small talk with my uncle who happens to be a high court judge and ofcourse my basic understanding of the matter is more or less correct. I am well above the age of 20 and thus, the count of battery will not take into account whether it was provoked or how severe the injury was, I raised my hand on her and if a case is taken against me, I will have to serve to its fullest or get out on bail. So it doesnt matter that I hit her softly or if her behavior was the reason. I already knew all this and I know I'm not supposed to hit a girl. It's not a matter of suppose, I know I should not. Now as my uncle pointed out, Indian law may not be as well practised on the matter of human rights, but it is still available and that is where I can sue for damages and 3 more sections of battery on her part, character assasination and verbal provocation intent on causing harm. I have 3 doctors who have come to the same conclusion that for the past one year I was under heavy stress and depressed as a direct result of the girl's behavior, which led to my decreased social interactions and irregular eating habits which has caused me to have elevated bilirubin levels for over 3 months. I have eye witness accounts for all the fights that occured between us, which also backs my claim that she had been abusing me for the past 1 month continually where she chose to manipulate my past incidents to hurt me. In this case, I also have backing from psychologist stating the eventual causality of her actions, which also include severe depression and self harm.

The first person who responded to my query gave me an honest and fair judgement. "Even if she was abusive, I commited crime by raising my hands on her. So stay away and pray to god she doesnt lodge complaint against me." That I accept and actually expected. It is the kind of hypocracy I have come to see in North India. But it's ok, I'm thankful for your time. The next few people who jumped onto this query train were less professional and mere commentators. "You seem to be keen to go to jail." No sir, I am not in the least, keen to visit jail even for a day. But courts do no pass judgement on sentiments and thus I have produced the necessary to make sure such a girl never treats another human being so callously. My crime will not be pardoned and that I knew even before posting my query here. "The querist has fled away by deleting his account." No sir, I did not flee. I confirmed what I knew and like any self respecting person with adequate knowledge of computers, chose to remove my identity from the query. Be professional, be fair. I wouldn't have seen this if I didnt decide to return to thank the first person who replied to my query.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register