LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Imtiyaz (lead)     16 July 2014

Flat with attached garden

Got a resale property in Mumbai. Flat has attached garden having entrance only thru flat. 1st party paying maintenance since 1993 when it was purchased from builder and has mention of area+G in original agreement btw builder and 1st party.I have completed agreement, stamp duty, registration and bank loan formality with disbursement to 1st party but society is claiming that garden belongs to society and not in a mood to accept transfer documents or even letter to carry out any clean-up or tiling work in the flat.
Society wants me to sign bond (just because I have not paid registration and stamp duty for Garden) which states I can use Garden but during redevelopment it'l be owned by society.
My advocate has made a way that I can still do a 'sale deed rectification' paying out the registration/ stamp duty for Garden for MY agreement and paying out fine of 200% for 1st party. am ok with the process. am I on right path ?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 July 2014

In my opinion also your advocate suggestion is correct.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register