Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jeevan apte (Software Engineer)     02 May 2014

Flat owners are allowed to modify the carpet area in noida?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am owner of a flat at ground floor in a Amrapali Noida. I m being at the ground, my balcony is not safe and it can be climbed easily. So, I made a safety grill that covered the entire balcony and attached mosquito net to it from inside, so that mosquito cant get inside too. Apart from that I have made a door (we can OPEN/CLOSE it) through that safety grill that will allow me to get enter directly to lawn in front of balcony.

Now problem is, people above ground floor convinced Amrapali guys that cut these grills and make them same as before and specially remove that door (through that safety grill), which allows to enter directly to lawn. Actually they envy us, and giving stupid reasons that opening that door we are in other way claiming the lawn, but we have swimming pool in front of our gate, does that mean we have to close our front gate also, we'll be like rat inside a cage.

Question is:Safety grill and door through it both are built inside the the carpet area, we have not moved an inch outside the carpet area. So is there any way we can show them that in written that this is legal and there is nothing wrong or illegal that we're doing.

Thanks a lot

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 May 2014

You can disscuss in society meeting about your problem and settle the matter or else give a complaint to the registrar of housing cooperative socieities.

jeevan apte (Software Engineer)     05 May 2014

@Rama, 

Thank you so much for reply but this brings two questions;

1. Where I can find "registrar of housing cooperative socieities" in Noida, is t another name of Noida Authority?

2. Did I do anything illegal if have opened a gate in lawn?

Bless day !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register