Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Meena Sharma (Customer Service Officer)     12 January 2012

Filing of fir

A complaint was registered with the magistrate by son in law  as police refused to lodge a false breaking of lock of the room in 2007,  in which items of daughter were kept from the house which is in the name of my daughter and son in law.Magistrate instructed police to investigate under 156 3.In police action report,it was mentioned, no theft committed,however magistrat  asked police to take cognigence and to register FIR which was not registered earlier.

There are no evidence of breaking of room, house belong to my daughter,items belong to my daughter,how son in law make such a complaint being an advocate.

Kindly confirm what action can be taken against false FIR pending investigations.


 3 Replies


FIR is justified ... sorry but you cannot break-into your son-in-laws house or even your daughter's house after marriage  !!

Meena Sharma (Customer Service Officer)     13 January 2012

sorry , but you have misunderstood the fact. House is in joint name of me and my husband. I have gone there with my father to collect the date of birth of my son and my educational certificate, and asked my husband to hand over the keys, but then he kept on giving excuses and aske me and my tenant to open the door and collect the docs which i did. It was me who opened the door and collected the documents, however he has now filed false complaint saying my family members have gone there and broke the lock and brought all the cash, jeweleries from the house which is completely false. To be mentioned and house was given on rent and one room was locked where my belongings given by my parents in my marriage was kept there. However to avoid his liabilities of giving jeweleries back and to harass us he has filed all these false cases.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 January 2012

You would be discharged/ acquitted in the case.





Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query