LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

YASH GOEL   13 September 2020

Fighting a case aginst a tenant

My father is fighting a case against a tenant from 31 years in district court for evicting him. But from last 7 years no suit has been filed from both the sides. He is depositing rent in the court from 31 years. Is their any way to win the case taking it to high court or supremecourt? or we have to. just fight the case aginst him till we can.

 1 Replies

Seema Joshi   14 September 2020

Can u describe stage of ur case and which state & district it's 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query