LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lawyersclubindia   04 April 2016

Fathers name was wrong

Good Morning sir. My name is nagaraju goli  son of subbaramaiah.   I have a problem with my father name in my education profile.

when i am joining in the six standard i took the tc from 5th standard school in that tc my father name (Subbaiah) was written wrong by head master. At that time i don't know what to do. And i went to join in 6th standard then we asked to them to change my father name. But they said that we don't have right to change and we asked them the solution they said that continue with this name. So i Just continued with that name at that time i don't known about this. Now i have completed my graduation with that name. I want to change my fathers name to the right name. I am facing the problems to apply for the passport. So please give me the solution to change my fathers name from ssc to the graduation. I asked to so many people but i didn't get the solution.

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

1) Tell your father has two name - (And put wrong name as father alias)

2) I don't know your state procedure in Mahrashtra to change name you have to gazette notification you can correct name in that . 

3) But now certificate issue to change so much thing runing from pillar to post , tell your father we will give gazette notification that you have changed name and change his name . Or give gazette notification that your father has two names and they are alias.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason 

1) Your passport problem have surfaced

2) After decades Succession Issue may take up , and some one may claim your father name is dfferenet so you are faking, you are  not his legal heir

3) Running from pillar to post to change all SSC, Sr. SSC, Graduation. Meeting all authorities doing various procedure . Will take lot lot time. Everyone will have their own new way

4) Principal in 6 Std. misguided you. You should have taken Leaving Certificate back to original school get it changed and bring back new L.C (Rectified LC) . and submit it to new school. (I myself had problem in LC some time I went back and told to change name and they checked record and did it)

5) If gazette notification is done of your father that he has changed named or he has two names , those legal heir who have proper middle name they too will not have problem.

6) Sorry but this is easiest way I feel for such problem. 

7) Else you need to go Education board ask them how to change name in 10 and 12 . Then you have to go to registrar university and ask him how to change degree certificate name. So process will be long and more troublesome. 

lawyersclubindia   05 April 2016

Dear sir,

thank you for your valuable information.

Sir could you please tell me the procedure to take the gazzet for the two names for my father.. i am from andhra pradesh state.. the problem is now i am have the wrong name in pan card and driving licence  and right name in aadhar and voter cards.. So please give me the idea that wether i have to get the gazzet for the two names or i have to change all the certificates of education to the original name......

lawyersclubindia   05 April 2016

Dear sir,

Please give me the procedure sir..

Thanks & Regards

Goli Nagaraju

(Guest)

https://gazette.ap.gov.in/

Chech this site , and contact them , may be even address written etc. on it . Since half site on Telgue so did not go much deep in it

See once you did father gazette notification , that he has two names then most thing will be logically correct

Voter card is not that imp. but regarding Aadhar after gazette notification you visit site there they have correction option , you can do correction , get it done or you need to study bit inside how to take steps for aadhar. 

Insert new name in voter list. 

lawyersclubindia   06 April 2016

Sir i checked the site but that is for name change...if my fathers name will change then it will be problem to my siblings because they have the right name.... only in my education certificates it is wrong... i didn't get the information for the two names as you said alias...there is only for name change.......So could you please let me known the Procedure for the two names if it is possible ....If u dont't mind please let me know your number sir.. thanks for your valuable information..

Thanks & Regards

goli nagaraju

(Guest)

Yes here also in Maharashtra same thing , you can change name but regarding two name never saw. May be that department person can tell you only

2) Else apply for your father passport in that Passport put two name  XXXXXXXXXX alias YYYYYYYYYY

3) And maintain that passport certified copy permanently with you

4) This can give you some document proof that he has two names. and work can move ahead without much trouble

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second you may take steps for declaration under Sepcific Relief Act 1963 from court that he has two name that is alias and that can be useful in future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This both you have to do , else in future there will be more complication.

Else you can move under Specific Relief Act stating that all education documents have wrong father name it should be XXXXXXXXXXX and instead YYYYYYYY printed . Make your father also witness in that , and get Declatory Decree So your named is properly changed for ever and use that declatrory decree every where

After getting decree you can show that declatory decree to concern every authority and get things rectified as per rues. They may accept it as valid proof. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apart from this I don't have anything to add , Do revert back here only so any wrong I tell other can take objection and myself also corrected if any wrong knowledge 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More