LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kirti   26 October 2017

Farmer agricultural land-notice from debet recovery tribunal

My Father is a farmer he taken loan in canara bank, due to losses on crop for various reasons he was unable to do the repayment of loan which he was taken 15 years before .
For Security bank has taken a agri land for mortgage.
Now bank has sent a notice from Debet recovery tribunal .
Please let us know If my father unable to pay the loan amount does the bank will sell farmers property.
Or any other suggestion for closer of loan after approaching the bank / court.

My mail id :-kirtigm@gmail.com


 1 Replies

Law Aspire (Legal)     23 November 2017

Hey, its been 15 years, you should check the Limitation Act provisions and can take the benefit of the Limitation period .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register