Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tahir (hi)     01 November 2012

Family property disputes.please help me if you can

Dear sir/madam,

My name is tahir i resides in mumbai.i am muslim.we were 8 member in my family.my father,mother,4 sisters,in which my youngest sister is not marreid she is 40 years now.and my one younger brother,i am the eldest son in my family,my mother alive and she is  to old i stay separate with my wife and childrens.

acually the matter is,my father is  expired 5 month back.there are 2 shop and one house on my fathers name.which is tenency(pagdi systems)and given on rent by my father on 11 months agreement.now all of my sisters are fighting to me to stating that.you should live this property to my youngest sister as she is unmarried.

and after your fathers death.all the property is your mothers and you dont haveany  right on your fathers property untill you mother is alive.if soppose i take a possession on  1 shop.can police would remove me from my shop.and in  this condition can my mother only have a right to desied for the shar?

please help me for the same.

Regards

Tahir Sayyed

Learning

1 Replies

ankur tripathi (Asst Manager)     02 November 2012

Dear Friend,

After your fathers death legally all your family members including your mother have equal right on the property. If you take the possesion of the property no bodycan legally remove you from the same but yes your sisters and mother can file a case in civil court to get there share of the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register