Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anandever (Finance Manager)     09 June 2018

Family partition thru Compromise Agreement

Dear sirs,

On 31/08/2008 Trial Court, Bangalore passed order for dividing Agricultural Land property to 1/6th share equally. In this order all 5 members name were mentioned and my father Sri. ANJINAPPA share was not alloted and judgement says that "HE HAS NOT SOUGHT ANY SHARE in the property i. e. deposition nor affidavit" 

FURTHER till date Trial Court order was not challenged in High court by ANJINAPPA, bcoz his elder brother mis-guided him. 

On 15/11/2017 all SIX Brothers Unitedly entered into compromise agreement and divided equally 1/6th share in the property. Accordingly FDP order was passed in Trial court, Bangalore.
Accordingly FDP order registered and revenue Dept documents updated in individual names such as katha etc.. 

ON 01/06/2018, excluding my father Anjinappa all other brothers have entered into SALE AGREEMENT with new BUYER and others are forcing us to enter for SALE. Which we are not interested. 

All his brothers are now torturing & black mailing us to sell the property , 

saying that
COMPROMISE AGREEMENT DATED 15/11/2017 SHALL BE CANCELED BY ALL BROTHERS AND FRESH OR RE-AMENDMENT TO COMPROMISE AGREEMENT WILL BE MADE BY EXCLUDING / CANCELING Sri. ANJINAPPA SHARE, BCOZ earlier share was not alloted by trial court order 31/08/2008 to Sri. ANJINAPPA. Pls help us. 

Query???

1) is there any provision in law for canceling my father share? Does his sons have rights
What next to do???

Awaiting for reply with anticipation.
Regards 

Anand. N. A 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register