Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sankar P (supervisor)     10 June 2014

Family disputes of third person leading divorce

Dear sir/Madam,

My Wife is a lawyer.  I had marriage before 2 years. Before marriage my wife father was expired. At the Funeral ceremony my wife collage mate ( he is also a lawyer) Done the funeral process. After that he was more close to my wife family . still he is unmarried & he do quarels between me and my wife . My wife always support him only. now she is plan to take divorce from me .

I am convined her but she is not accepted. That guy also strong in financial & providing money to my mother in law & my wife.  so they are telling he is my son & my brother.

Kindly give the solution is any legal rights for the person to join my family. or any solution to fight against him , if she files divorce case against me highlighting this point.

Thanks in Advance,

Best regards,

Shankar.

Learning

13 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     10 June 2014

It is better to be free from such relation.

If she is asking divorce don't loose this opportunity if anwanted conditions are not imposed or demanded in divorce.

abhi.nahi.to.kabhi.nahi (IT Head)     10 June 2014

Hi,

See if you can sort out the differences amicably with the help of family or friends. You said, you are married for the last 2 years, so did you have differences right from the begining?

Did you talk to your wife's friend about this? Try to sort out the differences. make her understand that family will be the one standing with her all time and not her friends. Once her friend gets married he would not even bother about your wife and your MIL.

On what grounds is she filing divorce [I am sure they have many :) :)].

If nothing works opt for a Mutual Consent Divorce, but keep that as a last resort.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 June 2014

The husband and wife are the two sides of the same coin.  They are the two manifestations of the same atman. For this very reason, Swami Vivekananda says, “The husband and wife are the two wings of a bird.”  This is the highest teaching of Hinduism and comes from its highest scripttures.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     10 June 2014

shankar i agree with the views of Mr. arvind , if she is in relation with her boy friend and you are helpless to convince her she is not caring you and disrespect your sentiments then its better to get rid from her, opt for mcd .

sankar P (supervisor)     11 June 2014

Dear sir/madam,

I need to separate that person ( acting as brother to my wife) from my family.

Is there any legal steps /Procedure for this ( because my wife & MIL also supporting to that person)

Frequently he talk through Phones also he used to stay in my MIL home. But My wife & MIL thrown out  me from their house & he is used to stay in my MIL house night time also.

Is there any possible to check my MIL number/call details for the previous 3 years so the person wrong activities may proved

Kindly give the suggestion,

Thanks in Advance,

Best Regards,

Shankar.

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     11 June 2014

Hi Shankar, this is utter foolishness to prove audultry in court of law as law favours the women. If a third party is staying in MIL house during night time, and he helping them financially gives a tip that your wife is emotionally bonded to him I am not telling that she may be physical with. Think over it and even despite your reconcillation effort is proving to be futile go ahead with Divorce you will head no where.

Only if you have revenge in mind and if you have a solid proof that your wifes friend is having s*xual relationship then file a case under section 497 against her paramour and ultimately you will get divorce.

Since she is forcing for Divorce opt of MCD and get rid off her.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     11 June 2014

Divorce is the only good safe option for you,but let them not have it on a platter.if they are vouching for a hassle free divorce (I doubt, read the monetary part),it will be in your best interests.

sankar P (supervisor)     13 June 2014

Dear Heera Madam,

Of Course, I respect your words & View of thinking. Your statement is very true. But in my case it is different. I respect My ( Brother-in-law) whatever did to my wife's family.

He has no mother & my wife has no father, brother, sister. He may need the mother’s love.  According to our Hindu religion I respect this attitude/ Culture.

Regarding my BIL,

1.       He is having more than 30+ shops which is giving rented to him.

2.       He is a lawyer & a responsible person in the society.

3.       Due to his financial strength & as a lawyer ( BIL) he doesn’t like his father & gave some false complaint against him and his father also gave complaint against him. Also both are living in the same town. The Whole rented shop amount is taken by BIL only. Then how his father will survive.

4.       Also he gave complaint against his father’s small brother & his FSB also given complaint against him for this financial matter only.

Madam In my life before marriage also 80% of lifetime I am separated from my relatives & my family due to education & my job.

Since I required my wife support for the rest of my life.

Kindly clarify What BIL did , which is right thing for his family or my wife’s family?

Also I am not blaming any adultery type of thing against my wife. I am always ready to take my wife to my matrimonial life.

Please Clarify what is my next move  in your views?

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,

Shankar.

sankar P (supervisor)     13 June 2014

Dear Heera Madam,

Adding to the above subject,

Still My wife is not given any complaint against me. But due to the Support of my wife's family especially my MIL he is given complaint 2 times against me & withdrawn also.

Now My wife is plan for divorce or it may be threaten for divorce also. god Knows,

Kindly clarify What should I do in this situation?

Many Thanks,

BEst Regards,

Shankar.

heera (Engineer)     13 June 2014

I understand that he complained against you but then withdrew them. Your best route is to discuss these issues with your wife and insist that the privacy of your marrital life is important and she cannot allow her friend interfere in everything.

She being an only child grew up without any siblings and he grew up without a mother. It is a symbiotic relation ship, but not adultery. Now your wife and he being lawyers they are just trying to tackle you legally, because they sense some objection from your part regarding their friendship.

Now his family matters or his relation with his father is none of your area of interest. You never know their history or how the father had treated this son before. but you still have to draw the lines of how much this person is allowed between you and your wife.

sankar P (supervisor)     28 June 2014

Dear sir/Madam,

The Person who is stating brother since a Registered lawyer in barcouncil of tamilnadu,

Can I give a Petition in bar council to give advice to that person so that my wife can return back to my life?

1. What is the Procedure for giving petition in bar council of tamilnadu?

2. Is there any proof is needed to submit that he is interacting/misguiding my wife & MIL like call details,  a copy of False complaints  given by him

Kindly advice me in this regards,

Many thanks,

Best Regards,

Shankar.

Kiran singh (Lawyer)     05 July 2014

Contact for Expert and Experience Lawyers to handle your case easily and Safe.

sankar P (supervisor)     31 July 2014

Dear Experts,

Since I am stating to complaint in bar council no lawyers will accept & told that it is impossible.

no matrimonial cases will be taken in bar council of india.

Is it right

I want to complaint in bar council kindly guide me

MAny Thanks,

Best Regards,

Shankar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register