LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Magneto   21 August 2018

False allegation 498a, 406, 34-ipc

Hello, I got married in Dec 2018 to Delhi based girl and met this family via famous matrimonial site. Our marriage last for 21days and she is been staying at her parents home. When we went to take her back her parents created a scene and defame me in front of all her relatives and family memebers. Her father threatened us by saying he works with Defense and showing his powers to torture us and filing false cases in multiple police stations. I belong to middle class simple family tried to settle this, but of no use. They file the case in CAW cell and demanded for 30lac. Not been able to pay the amount we denied and case has been forwarded to police for arrest. Meanwhile, they file case for maintenance also. Now, her father wants to settle the matter with half the amount demanded in CAW cell. Also pressing us with his powers and position being in Defense, the IO favour them only. He also quoted he will file for LOC and passport impounding request. As I work with MNC my job requires to travel internationally. 
Feel cheated and deceived. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register