LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Curious Person (Other)     17 July 2011

False Affidavit for getting possession of land

Hi all,

My mom's brother has done two wrong affidavits stating that he doesn't have any sister in order to get the land on his name. I have copies of the false affidavits and land records which shows the land on his name.

Can you pls guide me the process i should follow to put a strong case...

1) Under which section he can be booked for doing wrong affidavit

2) Is there any section under which he can be booked for cheating (or something else) my mom, a women (as he got the land transferred on his name without  my mother or our knowledge)

3) Is there any section under which he can be booked for illegaly taking somebody's land or legal right


 2 Replies


Dear Sir,

You did not mention the details about where your uncle has submitted the false affidavit whether before court or government officials.  You have to get proper legal heirship certificate stating that your mother and uncle are brother and sister.  Thereafter, you have file one complaint before the court or government official, where your uncle has submitted the false affidavit.  In the mean time you can file criminal complaint before the concerned police officer for cheating by suppression and wrongful information given by your uncle inrespect of legal heirship.


if you want more clarification you can call me over 09597139184

1 Like

Curious Person (Other)     17 July 2011

He had submitted these wrong affidavits to govt official. The legal heirship certificate submitted by him to the govt official was also forged to indicate he doesn't have any sister (in this certificate 3 witness of his village has given consent that he doesnt have any sister. This certificate and affidavits were prepared post death of my mom's father). I have copy of that this certificate with me. I also have one court certified copy of affidavit wherein my uncle (mom's brother) has submitted before a court that he has a sister.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query