LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


False affidavit

If someone file a false affidavit before a High court along with his application for anticipatory bail which was granted to him in 498a  case and then after  in the course of investigations in the trial  period of 498a it has transpired that this are the false and fabricated then anticipatory bail should be  cancelled which are converted into regular bail from lower court.


 1 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     24 March 2014

File a cancellation of bail and file a criminal complaint u/s 340 of Cr.P.C against him/her.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query