LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ab (working)     15 August 2013

False 509/354 case



Some one help! One male member alongwith family members tried to publicly attack my mother, abused her no of times. I went to save my mother and took her silently home. We gave a written police complaint, but one of the male member of the family used a woman of the house to counter blast a false fir against me u/s 509/354. This family tied up with police and fabricated a false case. Witnesses signature are taken basis misguidance and statements were written on their behalf by the attacker. The attacker also took signatures of few people on blank paper and added all false content after wards to present the same to police. Now 2 witnesses and signaturies regret for getting misguided. Molestation incidence has no witnesses.

That female member fabricated a case and says that molestation incidence took place before 2-4 days and before 10-15 days. time not known and date also not known. all false docs in chargesheet says that society also confirms the molestation happening. Society when get to know this then got shocked. No investigation was done in this.  My career is on verge of finishing for saving life of my mother. Can this fir be quashed. what should a son have done if he see his mother alone attacked by whole family.

Police is now saving themselve by presenting false docs.

I did the right thing by intervening and begging that male member to stop.

All witnesses and signaturies are with me but are afraid of going to court. Entire locality is with me because they know me from beginning.  That female member is expert in misusing women laws.

Please assist in getting this quashed.



 13 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 August 2013

not understood except that you are vulnerable.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     15 August 2013

file petiion under 239 of crpc if charges are not framed, if charges framed file petition under 245 crpc for discharge against charge. u didnot tell us what happend to your complaint? what is the status?  if FIR not filed in your case file a petition under 156 (3) of crpc to magistrate asking the court to direct police to file FIR against the accused. be brave donot get confused .

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     15 August 2013

hi, you can  ile  a privatecriminal  complaint with your local magistrate about that amily and police harassment, the magistrate orders investigation. say only real truth else you will be in trouble, that you shd note. regards

ab (working)     15 August 2013

Charges stage has not come yet. One witness has signed affidavit that they dont have any involvement, other witness is afraid and says that he will not go to court , he has been implicated to the case. Police is not willing to investigate properly, vigilance inquiry outcome is also fake and says that witnesses have confirmd the incidence while witnesses and other signatories told that police never came to them for confirmation. Fake Molestation incidence has been articulated because that lady knows that she has an advantage and she can easily misguide the court and take this case very long.

I have complained to PMO, presedential secritariat, Home Ministry. The police department is supporting its I.O inquiry that never happened.  Police made the attacker as witness to safeguard him and his wife as complainant. Can this fir be quashed in high court? 

ab (working)     15 August 2013

no action was taken on our complaint and that lady threatened our witnesses for not turning to court else she will put allegations against their family members. She is expert in blackmailing and using laws for woman. Now our witnesses have also moved back.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     15 August 2013

consult u advocate what i said and then take a call on this , let the court take cognisance of this case and do not take court and police for granted and they will act according to tunes of certain people..

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     15 August 2013

Not necessarily that lady may agter all she is also likely to be apprehended!

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 August 2013

repeated at

ab (working)     15 August 2013

People in the locality called us and told that she is misguiding them by giving multiple calls. She moves everywhere in the society and tell people that i molested her to win some support in the fake case. she misleads people that i am saying bad things about everyone. There is no control ove her. Her husband even promote her to go beacuse he want to save himself from action.He used women laws to take shelter in court. She tells people that i should apologise. I.O tells that we should compromise beacuse of being neighbours.  complainant family attacked my mother and abused publicly, then he used woman laws to hide and now I.o who filed false chargesheet wants that case should be settled outside court. This is the truth of Delhi. 

Had there been something in the past then she should have complained to police in the past but since nothing happened so she fabricated this.

This takes away atleast 2 years from my life. The basic aim of that lady is to take the case as long as possible.My father is under depression and mother is under state of shock. I have huge responsibilities. Dont know why police do this to innocents. They are not willing to curb crime, used law to create crime  and criminals. My education has been ruined. Looking for a quick solution. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 August 2013

less facts more emotions


not understood except that you are vulnerable.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 August 2013

also repeated at

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register