Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naady.nady (Others)     20 April 2020

Fake death certificate used to acquire property

Respected Lawyers

We are three brothers, I am the eldest one living in USA and two others live in India.

1. We have one commercial property (shops) registered on our deceased father and mother name. My parents didn't made a will        during their life time. My first younger brother managed to get a fake death certificate issued on my name and transferred the          property on his name and my second younger brother name. 

2. Both of them registed the property in the registrar office.

3. There is one land buyed by my father 200 Sq yards in a commercial location and made a will during his lifetime that "it should        go to my Fisrt son (i.e., myself ) and my second son ( i.e., my first youner brother) in equal share. My first younger brother also      transferred the property to his name using my fake death certficate. The property also registered under his name in the                  registrar office.

My dear respected lawyers this property worth in millions,

Please advise me which step should I take first. Lodge police compliant or go to court directly or complain in the registrar office.

Please your advise is highly apprciated. Kindly advise I am afraid if they try to sell this property. Please advise how to proceed furthur as there is lock down till 7th May 2020 in India.

Note:- All the property papers were with my first younger brother from long time since he was managing to collect rents. So I trusted him but he betrayed.

Thanks & Regards,

N Shah

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     20 April 2020

Dear querist,

You have to file case in civil court against your brothers. 

Regards,

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     20 April 2020

Dear querist,

Fake death certificate? If your father is dead death certificate cannot be fake. You have to challenge the transaction or court order. You have to file case in civil court against your brother.

Regards,

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     20 April 2020

Yes. File case against your brothers by consulting a local experienced lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register