LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Excess salary payment to gp.c employee

Respected Sir

can any employer of Central Goverment recover excess payment in serious medical conditions by legal action from gp c employee?

can a central goverment employee claim more money from employer in his treatment on leave period? if he dosent having cghs facilities near home town

can a cg employee demanding transfer on his medial condition, if doctors certified him to not stay a perticular station due to diseases?

what can i do if employer serve a 1 month termination letter due to demanding for transfer ? and they threatning and make calls to recover excess payment by legal action,is it appropriate

i belongs to the tribal community due to this my experience with employer is not normal. my office transferred other employees without considering my requests and issuing termination.when i call them,they were said come here and join duty but my health condition is worse there if i join duty there, i request them for transfer me and recover from my salary.





 5 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 July 2016

Please post the material facts - simple facts.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 July 2016

Repeated query.


yes it is repeated query but last time i have not getting any comments.


@ p.venu sir

i have wrote simple facts sir ! i didnt share everything due to some privacy reason, kumar doab sir is very well known about my case.

@ kumar Doab sir

please help !

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 July 2016

You may forward the complete informaton to me by e-mail:

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query