Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498_final stage (Professional)     07 December 2013

Evidences collected by detective agency admisible in courts?

Hi

Just wanted to know.. If I collect some strong proof regarding lose character of my bitter half and use a detective for that... are these evidences admissible in the court???

It seems like a high probability that she is has been having an extra marital affair and because of which she wanted divorce and filed 498a. She asked for 40 lakh rs for it. I refused and the case is on a trial stage.

Kindly advice.

Learning

9 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     07 December 2013

Yes you can hire the Services of a registered licenced holder detective agency , if It, provides relevant proofs to come to any conclusion, then It will be taken as an evidence in the court .

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     07 December 2013

You need to examine the person in the court.

498_final stage (Professional)     07 December 2013

Examine the detective you mean??? Can you provide me any agency names?

(Guest)

If you suspect your spouse of having an affair phone records, emails, messages and chats can definitely work as evidence. But more corroborative evidence is required to strengthen the case. That could be in the form of getting photographic or videotaped evidence of your spouse and his/her paramour together. Other forms of evidence include recording conversations between the two or taping the conversation of your spouse and yourself while your spouse is admitting to you about having an affair.

You can also hire a Private Investigator or a detective to gather evidence against your spouse. The evidence would be admissible in the Court. In those conditions, the PI must provide you with photographic and/or videotaped proof and a report if he is engaged for shadowing your spouse. Also, you should ensure that your PI will appear as an eyewitness on your behalf during court proceedings to authenticate the evidence and prove that it has not been morphed or tampered with.

–Regards

Adocate Pooja

www.lawkonect.com

498_final stage (Professional)     28 December 2013

Dear Advocate Pooja, 

Thanks a lot for your advice. I really appreciate the depth of your thoughts. Thank you.  I would like to meet you and discuss my case with you if you are in Delhi.

Th

Northern Queen (Manager)     30 December 2013

@498a_Fighter - my only advice to you is to just be aware that you don't break the law under the Information Technology Act 2000, under section 66E and section 67 in your quest to prove your wife's infidelity. 

Good luck in your case - peace and love to you.

Support Every Sufferer is a Saviour - fight 498a injustice

https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/2013/10/every-sufferer-transformed-to-be-saviour.html

Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Oh and watch out for unscrupulous Private Eye Detectives who are only too aware you will be itching to get your hands on collected evidence - hence, the price goes up suddenly.

These people are players too - its all part of the corrupt system - corrupt Police, corrupt Advocates, corrupt Judges and the list goes on and on.

I'm not trying to scaremonger - i'm just simply telling you it as i see and hear about it.

Divorce is big business in the courts - everyone wants a slice of the money pie.

How are you by the way - havn't had an email from you for a while.

Hope all is going ok.

498_final stage (Professional)     30 December 2013

Dear Queen,

Thanks a lot for your advice. However, this is just a view point I am looking into. My case is any how so strong that I have now started getting threat calls from these people for a settlement. I have challenged them to contest the case.

They have given me a life threat as well if I come to Kanpur. At the same time they are begging for settlement some how. So these extortionists have no character.

I appreciate your view point. Can you suggest me any good lawyer in Delhi Court?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register