Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

asgari (service)     04 March 2014

Eviction of tenanat

Dear All,

Please help me in the below mentioned matter....

my father being farmer has allowed few persons to stay on his land in huts in the corner of the land... my father was not taking any rent from this people .. after few years my father asked them to went to another place ... at that time problem occurred and they have not evicted the land... a civil case was filed by my father that they are trespassers... but any how my father failed to prove that they are tresspassers and court has given judgement that they are tenant... after a long period this judgement came.. my father has not taken a single paisa as rent from this people... now my father is no more... this land is in our name... this people are still on this land and are not paying anything as rent to us ... 

what can be the solution to this... whether we can file case for asking them to pay rent as court ... very long period of more than 15 years has passed of this judgement ...

ASGARI

Learning

1 Replies

Rajiv (Consultants)     05 March 2014

To establish legal owner of the land, you should file a suit for recovery of rent without any further delay

Rajiv

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register