Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jaldip Vala   22 February 2017

Equivalency in degree related to computer.

I have one doubt, we have so many degrees in computer. Like BE(Computer engg.), BE(Computer Science),B.Tech(Computer Science), BE(Information Technology), B.Tech(Information Technology), B.Sc(Computer Applications), B.Sc(Computer Science),B.Sc(Information Technology), MCA, BCA, PGDCA and so many others which I forget to mention here. But, problem is that when any organization advertise for recruitment there are so many problems. Like recently, I hve faced. I have done BSc (Computer Applications), I have cleared the written test and also qualify for the skill test. At the time of document verification, they disqualified me by saying that I have BSc (Computer Applications) while they need BSc (Computer Science). Technically, curriculum is same. They need a person for database management, and other maintenance kind of work. I just want to share this thing to make uniformity in such a way that UGC or AICTE or Dept of Education will have to make some framework to rectifying this kind of issues. For example, ISRO is not considered the person who had done MCA as scientist. While, person had spent 6 years to got this degree. In contrast, BE(Comp.Engg) had spent 4 years only. What is the logic to consider the eligibility for BE? Even for the post of scientist they take compitative examination. After that they take interview and then they make panel. But they don't give a fair chance to get the entrance. Afterall, they all have to make softwares. If they think that MCA student don't have calibar then he or she must be failed in the 1st level of exam.

Learning

9 Replies

Deanna Williams   28 April 2017

The motivation behind the next to each other tenets is to help instructors, guardians, and different partners to better comprehend the government directions, incorporating the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), the Texas Education Code (TEC), and the Texas Administrative Code (TAC). Shotaro Kaneda Leather jacket Instylejackets

John Smith (Network Engineer)     08 May 2017

The two professions in the assortment with the thoroughgoing summaries (US Dept. of Labor) are Computer Organizations Analyst. There are additional than an insufficient PC type occupations in the topmost 50 professions with the most introductions for business network infrastructure services.

owenpotts   09 January 2018

You have written on a very good topic as most of the people are unaware from the Ransomwares, but now after reading the information from this blog everyone will be well known with Ransomwares. Black Leather Jacket Online

gaxifovir@marketlink.info   01 September 2019

You have written on a very good topic as most of the people are unaware from the Ransomwares, but now after reading the information from this blog everyone will be well known with Ransomwares. Post Malone album zip

Shakti B Bhanse   20 September 2019

You touched very good topic sir there is a lot of career opportunities on the computer field. B.E, B. Tech., B. Sc., MCA, BCA, PGDCA and so many others graduation courses are available. Their syllabus has only a little difference. But when we apply for a job, they ask for graduation in one of the specializations. Due to this, many students lose their job opportunities.

Robin David   13 October 2020

I like every point you mentioned in article.. Wonderful writing sense.. Yellowstone RIP Wheeler Jacket

Rick Bertly   28 May 2021

Thanks! It really helped understanding alot of things unclear in my mind, :)  coupons tycoon

IndianNewsAgency   04 June 2022

हार्दिक पटेल कांग्रेस छोड़ने के एक पखवाड़े बाद इसी हफ्ते BJP में शामिल हो सकते हैं
हार्दिक पटेल ने इस महीने की शुरुआत में कांग्रेस छोड़ दी थी। Poliics News in Hindi
हार्दिक पटेल के कांग्रेस छोड़ने के करीब एक पखवाड़े बाद इस सप्ताह भाजपा में शामिल होने की संभावना है। पिछले हफ्ते, अपने पक्ष बदलने की अटकलों के बीच, 28 वर्षीय नेता ने – अपने विकल्प रखने पर – कहा था: “ऐसा क्यों नहीं होना चाहिए … जब चुनाव आएंगे, तो आप मुझे एक महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका में देखेंगे।”

Kevin Clark   30 June 2022

CAN  SOMEONE HELP ME?
How do I prevent hereditary hair loss?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register